NOTICE Website Update 10/02/26

Mrs.Kinky

Administrator
Staff member
Points 48
Solutions 0
Hello Members!

I would like to take this time to thank all of your for joining and enjoying my website.
Moving forward from today's date, I will no longer be watermarking images or videos.
Since the two server that I am using to run this website are almost full, I will be zipping all images/videos in to zip files and adding them to the posts.
Videos will no longer be uploaded to be viewed from the website due to space issues as of right now, this will change back to normal once I obtain another server.
With that being said, I am taking donations to keep things moving forward. I am going to need another server to do that. So I need some donations to keep moving forward if you can.
Every little bit helps. You can make a donation using "Buy Me Coffee". Please and thank you for your understanding and help.

Mrs.Kinky
 
Back
Top Bottom